Queens Road Academy
Teaching Assistant- x3
Salary Details: Grade 2/3
Hours Per Week: 30
Contract type: 38 Weeks Plus 2 insets
Contract term: Fixed Term until 31st August 2021 pending re-structure
The Governing Body at Queens Road Academy is seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Teaching Assistants.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a primary school
- Ability to relate well to children and adults (Especially with pupils with additional needs)
- Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
- Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
- A happy and welcoming learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please speak with our Headteacher, Simon Kaufman 01226 737010.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject heading of the email being the post title.
Click below for more information and application form:
The closing date for all applications is: 2nd of September 2020
This post is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 and 2018 regulations. The preferred candidate for this post will therefore be required to complete a self-disclosure form in addition to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
St Mary’s Academy Trust welcomes applications from both genders and is committed to equal opportunities.
Any personal data collated will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended i.e the selection process and where required to carry out pre-employment checks, your data will be shared only with the recruitment panel, the data will be stored securely. If you are the successful candidate, your data will form part of your personal file. If you are unsuccessful your data will be retained and destroyed securely in 6 months.