At Queens Road Academy, personalised home learning is set by teachers using the Google Classrooms platform. You can access this learning and seek guidance from your teacher by logging into Wonde by clicking the link below, and using the log-in details which you have been provided.
As well as Google Classrooms, Wonde will allow you access to the following websites:
Below are some other websites which you may find useful:
- www.twinkl.co.uk Website offering a months free subscription. A wealth of printable/electronic resources to support all areas of learning.
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home Brilliant website full of explanations, games, tasks and challenges linked to different curriculum areas.
- ttps://classroomsecrets.co.uk/ Selection of free home learning packs available.
- https://explorify.wellcome.ac.uk/activities STEM Investigations
- https://www.tts-https://www.tts-group.co.uk/home+learning+activities.html Downloadable activity packs
- https://shop.scholastic.co.uk/homelearning Free home learning packs.
- https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning A website to accompany the maths scheme which we follow in school. Daily challenges added and resources. Highly recommended!
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games Free maths challenges with differentiated questions.
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games Free Maths games to consolidate learning.
- https://uk.ixl.com/ Year group specific maths content.
- https://nrich.maths.org/primary Free maths problems, challenges and investigations.
- http://www.ictgames.co.uk/ Maths games.
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/ A phonics website offering a wealth of free phonics resources and games.
- Teach Your Monster to Read APP This fantastic reading app has been made free for a limited time.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround Age appropriate news articles for children to read and engage with.
- http://www.pobble365.com/ Images to inspire writing and ideas to support.
- https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html Super literacy ideas.